Sunday, September 16, 2018

Photo Project MOD 3

I'm not much a photographer but I definitely did enjoy this project. As an artist, I enjoy exploring different mediums but photography has never been my calling. This project took me out of my comfort zone and was definitely a challenge. The readings and videos definitely helped me while taking these photos. Being able to find the elements and principles of art in everyday scenery and capturing that was a new experience for me. The architecture in Buffalo is amazing and definitely has a lot of the principles/elements of art. I found a lot of balance, unity and patterns in the architecture. Being outside in nature there was an abundance of color, and movement about me. One of my favorite photos is of the trees because of the diagonal line created by them mimicking movement. This project definitely left me with a better appreciation of photographers and the beauty around me.

http://s1378.photobucket.com/user/Morganti101/library/Art%20Elements%20and%20Principles?sort=3&page=1

4 comments:

  1. WagnerArt314
    These are amazing pictures from someone who "is not a photographer!" We may need to rethink that, these were amazing! And I can tell you really took the time to find elements and principles and capture them. I only wish you had labeled each one so we knew which element/principle you were showing, although it is easy to guess by looking at them. Nice job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I second that, you are an amazing photographer! By looking at each viewers can tell that you took your time and scoped out the best images. I was unsure of which image was which yet i really liked your images of the Peace Bridge and the Rock tower. Great Job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your creativity with these photos & the concepts they depict is impressive. I recognize many of the places you visited, such as the Broderick Park path along the river, and what looks to be the Tift Nature Preserve. You definitely made use of Buffalo's geography for this project, and brought for the elements of symmetry and line very clearly in your urban photos of downtown. Excellent work, I enjoyed looking at these.

    ReplyDelete

Mod 15 Self Portrait

Portrait of James Baldwin Beauford Delaney 1965 Portrait of Armand Roulin Vincent van Gogh 1888 Portrait of Armand Roulin...